Beef Bourguignon Pot Pie - NEW!
TIME@Home Frozen Entrees
Beef short rib, braised with pork belly, mushrooms, & root vegetables in a red wine gravy, topped with puff pastry.
Suggested wine pairing: TIME Winery 2018 Cabernet Franc
- Thaw completely, overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove lid and place pot pie tray onto a sheet pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- (Optional) Broil on high for 5 minutes to caramelize the top of the pot pie.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve with your desired sides
Recommended Sides: Green salad, Steamed green beans, Rolls & Butter
Recommended Wine Pairing: TIME Cabernet Franc
Ingredients: Puff pastry (flour, milk, butter, salt), beef, potato, onion, carrot, celery, mushroom, bacon (pork belly, salt, brown sugar, black pepper), red wine, beef stock, tomato paste, garlic, blueberries, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, herbs, spices.