Bison Stroganoff Lasagne
TIME@Home Frozen Entrees
Take comfort food to the next level with Chef AK's Bison Stroganoff Lasagne!
Pasta (durum wheat, semolina), Stroganoff (bison, beef, onion, mushrooms, beef stock, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, white wine, milk, garlic, herbs, spices, blueberry) provolone
- Thaw completely, overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove lid and place lasagne tray onto a sheet pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- (Optional) Broil on high for 3-5 minutes to caramelize the top of the lasagne.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve with your desired sides
Recommended Sides (not included): Green Salad, Garlic bread